Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nesting...ish

I haven't done the typical nesting... aka going crazy cleaning everything in sight. I've had my days where I cleaned for hours and hours at a time, but nothing super crazy. My nesting has been more of making projects and doing crafty things.
My whole second trimester was one giant craft. I was busy doing this, this, and this.

I've gotten back into that phase as of the last few weeks.
I have spent the past few days making Christmas presents for coworkers, cookies, salsa, and a few other things. It's been so much fun :)

In one of our childbirth classes, one of the nurses made a passing comment about the mom not being the only one that are hungry in the hospital (since you can't eat anything until after you deliver), especially the nurses that are on the night shift. That comment stuck with me, so I decided that we were going to bring a little something for the nurses while we're in the hospital. So I made a few of these for them.


It's Katy's recipe, and I inhaled this salsa during my first trimester! I made multiple batches a week and ate it all by myself!

Then, I was at Hobby Lobby last week and found the cutest cookie cutter, so I decided that I was going to make cookies for the hospital. I got tired of making the stroller cut out, so I just made the rest of the cookies into circles! Ha!



Maybe I will all of a sudden get into a "cleaning nesting" phase. Our house sure would be grateful if that happened....it's a little messy at the moment!!

1 comment:

  1. i am NOT a good cleaner, but i wanted the house cleaned, so the day before we had cade, i hired a housekeeper- and it was SPOTLESS and WONDERFUL when we came home from the hospital!! BEST IDEA EVERRRR!

    ReplyDelete