Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's Pouring!!

I had 2 baby showers within 4 days! :)

The first shower was last Saturday and I had NO idea about it!! My best friend Alicia, had been cooking up this surprise for months. It was the sweetest thing ever!

I thought we were going over to their apartment to hangout for a little while as the last time before Bryson comes. I was in one of my cleaning moods that morning (which was very rare!) and kept asking Michael if we could go over to hang out later in the day so I could finish cleaning. He was pretty insistant that we get over there on time so we could have lots of time to hangout. I walked inside to a room filled with family and friends :)




"Nothing says lovin like a bun in the oven!"






P.S. This was one of my super swollen days. I guess that's what cleaning does to this pregnant girl :)

P.P.S. I have no idea why the last 2 pictures are itty bitty, but I wish they weren't....


The second shower was on Tuesday at my school. The girls on my team threw Bryson and I a shower in the Library and it was wonderful! That little boy got SO many fantastic things :) It was so fun to go home and wash everything and put it away in hs room so he can use/wear it when he gets here!

The awesome girls I teach with!







We are SO SO blessed by our family and friends and couldn't be more thankful for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment