Sunday, August 30, 2009

B is for Bryson


It is so much fun getting ready for our sweet little boy. When we buy/make something for him, it just makes it feel like he will be here before we know it. It just blows me away that I'm already in my 6th month of pregnancy! It feels like the weeks are going by so quickly right now!
These are a few of the things that are being prepared for Bryson :)


We ordered this bib the day we found out we were having a boy. I love it!!


I ModPodged scrapbook paper to the front of the "B" and put glitter on the sides. The glitter is hard to see in the picture, but it adds a lot to it. :)


I can't wait for him to wear this :) I bought an iron-on "B" at Hobby Lobby and created this amazing masterpiece all by my self. Ha! And by "created this amazing masterpiece" I mean I heated up the iron and held the iron to the onsie for 3 minutes and it was all done. :)


I love these blocks! I have to admit though, I did steal the idea from another blog :) I ModPodged different styles of scrapbook paper to the faces of the blocks and then stamped his name on the front. **I wasn't exactly thinking straight (pregnancy brain!!!) when I ordered the blocks, I only bought 5 instead of 6. So just pretend it says "Bryson" :) The 6th one is on its way!**


Yesterday, John, my father in law, came over to help us put the chair rail up in Bryson's room. I had originally planned on just adding this to the list of things I was going to do in his room by myself over the summer since Michael had been so busy with school. Thank goodness I didn't have to do that! John and Michael worked so hard on the rail and it looks so good!! I pretty much just sat back and watched. :) The only thing I did was take pictures and hold up the level to make sure everything was straight. There are some pretty interesting angles in the room, so it was funy to watch them try and figure out how to cut the wood. I am so excited about it!! :)






The guys with the finished product :)
Thank you so much for coming to our rescue, John!!

Today we get to putty the nail holes and paint the rail and then we get to go pick up Bryson's furniture Wednesday night!!! We can't wait to get the furniture in the room!!

You can bet that there will be pictures posted as soon as it is all put together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment