Thursday, December 24, 2009

Welcome to the world, baby boy!!

I had good intentions on blogging about this earlier, but, oh my goodness, we've been so busy!

John Bryson Fant is finally here!!!


He was born Monday, December 21, 2009 at 8:09 AM

He weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long

He is the most perfectly beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life and my heart is bursting at the seems with love for this little boy!! Michael and I still can't believe he is actually ours! We find ourselves just staring at him constantly, amazed by our baby boy!! I can't even begin to put into words how much we absolutely love and adore this baby! (He's sleeping in my arms as I type this one handed becasue I just can't seem to put him down!)

Some pictures of our precious little miracle

The proud Daddy!


Our first family picture :)



The Braggs

The Fants

Memony

Papa John

Mimi

Pawpaw

Aunt Jenny & Aunt Stephy

UncleBen & Aunt Reb

We are so blessed that all of our family could be with us on such an amazing day! I've said it before, and I'll say it a thousand times. We have THE best families and have been so blessed by them. Bryson is one lucky little boy that gets to be a part of both of them!!

You are soo loved, sweet boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment