Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Trimmin' the tree

I LOVE Christmas time. Like, LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I love everything about it: the weather, putting up the tree, decorating the house, baking, my dad reading the story of Jesus' birth on Christmas Eve, trying to find the perfect gifts for special people, watching kids wait in line to sit on Santa's lap, snowmen, jackets and scarves, singing Christmas music, celebrating Jesus' birth, shopping, Orion's Christmas sweater, and SO many other wonderful things!

This year is different though. This Christmas, I get to add "the birth of my son" to my list!!! And oh, I really really can't wait for that! The whole time I was decorating the tree I kept thinking, "when we take this down, we are going to have a little baby boy in our home."

I got to decorate 3 Christmas trees this year. 2 at our house and 1 at my inlaw's house. So fun :)
Michael got all the stuff out of the attic for me. After looking at our pile, he said, "We have all of this stuff and we've only been married for two years!? Uh Oh, we're in trouble!" Heheh- so true!! :)




I'm not finished with the tree in our entry, but hopefully I can get it done soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment