Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow is the big day, guys! I can't believe it's already here. Yet, at the same time, I'm so glad it's finally here!!
Michael and I get to meet out baby boy tomorow!

We have been praying for this miracle for so long!!  I have been at home all morning praying, crying, rejoicing, crying some more, and praising God for forming this perfect person inside of me for the past 9 months. Pregnancy is just one giant miracle and I thank the Lord for allowing this miracle to happen to me. Thank you, Lord, for allowing Michael and I to be Bryson's parents and giving us the huge responsibility of raising him to be a man after Your own heart and to chase after Your word every day of his life.
Some days, I had become so overwhelmed with this responsibility that I asked Michael how we could ever show and teach Bryson everything he would possibly need to know.  Michael told me exactly the thing I needed hear (as always) to let me know that everything is going to be ok and that we'll be able to do it. Both of our parents are wonderful God-fearing Christians that we both respect and look up to in every way possible. They taught us and we will teach Bryson. I don't know where we would be without our parents. We are blessed beyond measure by our families. Thank you for showing us Christ's love so that we can show Bryson. We love you SO SO much!


So, Michael and I will be going to the hospital in approximately 3 1/2 hours. (AHH!) Longest 3 1/2 hours of my life, I'm sure! Check back soon for updates/ pictures of our little miracle!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Your in my prayers. Can't wait to see pics of that sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! May God hold you close and give you the strength that you need. You will be an amazing mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Craddocks are praying for Bryson's safe entrance into the world!!! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete