Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Crafts (Part 1)


If there is such thing as a "Decorating-Nesting" stage, I am so in it right now! I've been going crazy with projects. Most of them are only half way finished right now because I need to know if the baby is a boy or girl first :) I have either seen these projects on other blogs and I feel like I need to replicate them, or I wake up at 3:00 AM (wide awake, ready to start the day) with a brand new project in my head. These are the couple that are actually finshed right now.

These are the stools for the art table I mentioned I wanted to make a while back





This is a picture frame I made for a friend's precious new baby boy (I plan to make another one for Fantlet!)



I saw these shelves at a house I went to for a baby shower a while back and just couldn't get them out of my head. I haven't put any pictures in the frames yet, but there will be some in there soon!



That's it for right now. I'm sure Michael is somewhat scared to come home every day because he has no idea what I've decided to paint/make/mod podge/etc. It's just so much fun though! T minus 8 days until we find out if we're having a baby boy or baby girl!!!

P.S. What should my next project be?? I've thought about busting out my sewing maching and maybe starting to make a bib or two...I'm not quite sure about that idea though :)

2 comments:

  1. Well if it's a girl you need to start making BOWS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously talented my friend! :) I love everything!!!

    ReplyDelete