Thursday, December 13, 2012

Surprise Baby Shower!

Every month or two, Stephanie, Alicia and I get together for a girls night. We usually just stay out for a super long dinner of Mexican food and margaritas talking and laughing and catching up.
 
This month Alicia said she wanted to plan our girls outing for Chocolate Angel, a cute little tea room. It was a little out of the ordinary, but it sounded like a lot of fun and I was really excited!
 
Alicia picked me up and we made our way to the restaurant. I walked in and immediately saw someone that looked just like my mother-in-law. I looked around and saw other familiar faces and then realized it was my mother-in-law!! I was totally and completely shocked. I'm sure I had the most confused look on my face! :)
 
We took all sorts of pictures
 
 
 
 
 
and then I got to open the most adorable gifts for our litle girls!!
 
It was such a fun afternoon! After a delicious lunch, we went over to a couple boutique shops that had absolutely the most precious kid's things. Oh my goodness, if the dresses weren't $90, I would have taken 2 of every single one home with me!
 
These girls are so blessed that their family would go through so much to plan a special surpise shower for them!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment