Wednesday, July 1, 2009

15 Weeks

This is my baby. Isn't he beautiful? :)

Fantlet is now the size of a large apple! WOW! It seems like just a couple weeks ago he was the size of a pea. According to babycenter.com, our baby can sense light outside of the womb and will squirm away from it. Don't think that I haven't tried putting a flashlight up to my belly just to see if I can feel the baby move. Because I most definitely have! :) I can't quite feel him move yet, but I'm waiting for that wonderful day when I can feel that precious movement!! I am also still waiting for my bump :) Some days I feel like it's finially come in, but then the next monring...poof...it's gone.

15 Weeks 2 Days


Michael and I picked out bedding for the nursery this week. I am so excited about it!! I'm piecing it together from a few different stores, so we'll see how it turns out! I think we've also pretty much decided on furniture, too. I can't wait to get it all in the room and see how it looks!

I am also taking on about a thousand projects this summer. I found a precious kids art table and, like usual, decided that I wanted to make it instead of buy it. This is probably going to end up being a silly mistake since I've only used a saw once in my life! Hopefully I'll finish the project with all 10 fingers still in tact. I'll post the pictures as the projects are completed. :)

Tomorrow is the last day of summer school (HOORAY!!!!) which means I can start the projects full force on Monday. I am also really looking forward to the weekend! Michael and I are going on a roadtrip with 2 of our best friends to Bricktown in Oklahoma and I am SOOO excited to go and get away. Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment