Monday, July 27, 2009

John Bryson Fant

Meet John Bryson Fant!
I just can't get enough of him and his precious little nose :)


I can't wait to get to see him in person!!

So, as I've said before, I constantly feel him move...always!
The ultrasound tech actually commented on how wiggly he is. He started out in breech position facing my belly and within minutes, we had flipped upside down and was facing my spine! It was funny because she had to keep chasing him with the wand to take all the measurements! :)

I see a very active little boy in our future!!!

1 comment:

  1. You know what I think is funny....

    In lots of your older post when you talked about the baby, you always called him a "he". You knew all along that it was going to be a boy!!

    Yay! for little boys!!!

    ReplyDelete