Thursday, July 9, 2009

16 weeks

Well, really, 16 weeks and 3 days :)




If you look closely, you can tell my stomach is no longer flat! I think it's the beginning of a true baby bump! Yay!! I tend to eat a ton nowadays and I look about 7 months pregnant after most dinners. Maybe I should post a picture of that too! ha!

I went to the doctor on Tuesday to check on Baby Fantlet. She said the baby seems to be very healthy and has a strong heartbeat, 150 bpm. I asked about the old wives tale about the pace of the baby's heart beat (fast, 160+ = girl, slow under 160 = boy) and she said it's not true, you just have to wait until we see the actual anatomy on the ultrasound. Darn. But speaking of that, we get to go in on July 24 to find out if Fantlet is a boy or girl! Michael and I are SOO excited!! I had to beg my Doctor to do the ultrasound a couple weeks early so we can hopefully know what we're having just in time for Michael's huge family reunion that weekend!
We can't wait to find out if we are going to have a John Bryson or an Emily Grace! :)

My pregnancy is still going great! I'm SO much less tired than the first trimester and it's wonderful. I haven't had any heartburn or indegestion or anything yet, but I'm sure it'll be coming soon. But so far so good!

As of now, I am just waiting for the 24th so I know what color clothes to start buying! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment