Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Prayer for a Sweet Little Boy


Prayers for Stellan



I know anyone who has a blog, or has read a blog or even who just has the iternet has heard of a sweet little boy named Stellan. I found MckMama's blog at the beginning of this year and Stellan quickly captured a piece of my heart. I love love love babies and kids and when one is sick or hurting, it absolutely breaks my heart. I had to stop reading the blog briefly when I found out I was pregnant because I was consumed with worry and fear for our baby instead of joy and excitement. But I have been captivated with his story.

I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant with a baby boy or if it's just the fact that it's a story that pulls at your heart, but since his last downhill slide, I have been glued to the computer, waiting for updates on his condition and praying nonstop for a sweet little boy that I don't even know.

If you haven't heard his story, you should read it. It is a true testament of prayer and God's amazing miracles. I hope you'll join me in praying for this sweet Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment