Tuesday, September 1, 2009

24 Weeks + Catch Up

So, since I have been M.I.A. from pretty much everything except school during the past few weeks, I haven't updated about my pregnancy-gasp!  :)

During the week of inservice, I actually managed to get out and go on several walks with Orion. True, it was pretty late by the time I got home, but it was a really nice way to try and relax a little. This isn't a side view (boo, I know) but at least I managed to get a picture! O and I before one of our walks:

22 Weeks

23 Weeks
24 Weeks
Look how big I'm getting! Oh My!
I know I must be jynxing myself when I make these posts, but I'm still feeling wonderful and really enjoying being pregnant! I feel like the bathroom is my home away from home, but what can ya do? :) 
I love feeling Bryson do karate/jumping jacks/whatever he's doing in my belly. A couple weeks ago, I realized that you can actually see him moving and rolling around in my belly.It's so unbelievable to be able to see and feel him throughout the day. I would rather sit and watch him move than watch TV any day of the week!
I can't believe I'm already in my 6th month...crazy! I'm just a couple weeks away from my  3rd trimester.
This week, B is a foot long and just over a pound. His brain and lungs are developing very rapidly and his skin is starting to become thicker. My uterus is slightly larger than the size of a soccer ball now! So I basically have this in my tummy!! :-)
My next appointment is next week and then I will start having my appointments every 2 weeks (instead of once a month). I can't wait!!
Hopefully I'll be better at posting the updates on time from now on. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment