Tuesday, September 8, 2009

25 Weeks!

Time to update again!? Gosh, the weeks are flying by!

I am 25 weeks and 1 day pregnant! Everyone told me the 2nd trimester flies by and boy were they right.
Bryson is now 13 1/2 inches long and weighs about a pound and half (although I'm telling myself that he weighs 15!) :) He weighs about the same as this

If you could see inside my belly, you would now be able to tell what color hair Bryson has! Michael and I often talk about what he'll look like, what color hair he'll have, and many other things about our sweet boy.

We went to the lake this weekend and on the drive back home, we started talking about all the things we wanted to do with B. We dreamed about how we can't wait to take him to the beach and to Colorado to play in the snow and to see Mickey and Minnie in Disneyworld. Funny thing...we actually got so into the conversation that we started arguing about the perfect time to take him and his younger bother/sister to Disneyworld one day!! It was quiet hilarious when we realized we were having a debate about something we weren't even going to begin planning for another 5 years or so. :-)

I had to reschedule my doctor appointment that I had tomorrow because of a school meeting. I rescheduled it for next Tuesday and I'm really anxious to go! The appointments have been very uneventful (which is wonderful!) I just love hearing them tell me that Bryson is growing wonderfully and is a healthy little boy!! After the appointment on Tuesday, I will start going every 2 weeks. That is going to make it feel like he is coming very soon! 

I've still been feeling great so far. I've gotten progressively more tired in the last few weeks. I went to bed at 9:30 every night this weekend while we were at the lake. It's also harder to sleep comfortably now. I feel like I wake up every 45 minutes or so to readjust my pillows and blankets and go to the bathroom and get some water and stretch, etc. Night time is getting eventful. :)

This is my 25 week belly. Bryson, you are getting so big! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment