Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Recent Happenings

We have had a lot of "firsts" this week!!
(I left my camera at my parent's house, so these pictures are all courtesy of my iPhone)

We put B in the Baby Bjorn for the first time. He LOVES it! Michael and I both LOVE it! He can be close and snuggle with us and we can have both of our hands to do what we need to do around the house. :)



We have started to give Bryson a paci this week. He's not quite sure what to do with it most of the time, but after a while he starts sucking and he seems to like it.


He slept for 6.5 straight hours a couple of nights ago. It was amazing!! I, however, woke up several times to make sure he was still breathing. He was, so I went back to sleep and crossed my fingers that the same thing would happen again!

He's smiling intentionally now! He especially likes Papa's kisses :)


He rolled over onto his back today!!! It was SO exciting!! I put B down for tummy time and within a minute, he rolled onto his side. I jumped up and got the video camera and waited for him to do it again. The battery died and then 30 seconds later, he rolled completely on his back! It scared the patooty out of him and he started screaming while I was squeeling and cheering for him. I ran and got my phone to call Michael since he was at work. I was bummed he didn't get to see it. But Michael wanted to see him in action too, so he did some tummy time with him while I was taking a nap and he did it again!! Hooray! You can count on that video camera being glued to my hand during tummy time from now on until I catch him rolling over on video!!! :)

He also got to meet my Grandpa and Mary for the first time. He loved being held by them!


I wonder what he'll surprise us with next!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment