Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bass Pro Shop

I finally figured out why I wasn't able to upload pictures to the Blog. Apparently, I put a few too many pictures on here and I have completely filled up my storage quota on Blogger. Blah. Have no fear, though, all is well now. So, for the 3 of you out there (hi grandma!) that have been waiting to see Mr. B, wait no longer! :)

A while back, after we went to ICE, we headed over to Bass Pro Shop. The boys looked around at guns and fishing gear and other manly things and the girls walked around and showed Bryson all the ginormous animals all over the store. :)


Santa's Workshop was still set up, so B crawled all over his giant chair for a while. :)

We had so much fun walking around looking at all the animals all over the store. B learned lots of new animal noised that day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know about pictures and blogger. That may be me when we have grandkids but no plans for that anytime soon....:(
    I really like the pictures of B in the big Santa chair!!

    ReplyDelete