Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy I could have ever dreamed of for our little boy!

We woke up Michael with  big yummy breakfast in bed. (note to self--get a pretty tray for occasions such as these for the future!) Bryson thought it was so silly to bring food into the bedroom!
c


Bryson gave him an IOU for a Maverick's championship t-shirt (the only size I could find in a shirt I like was a 3XL)


I always knew Michael would be a wonderful Daddy, but he has blown me away with his loving heart and sweet, calm spirit with Bryson. He is the sweetest, silliest, most loving man. Bryson LOVES his daddy. He does every.single.thing. that Michael does...


Put on deodorant- check!

Get geared up to go running- check!

Watch sports- check!

Eat like a big boy- check!

These are just a few of the things. Believe me. He is very much a Daddy's boy ;)  I am 100% ok if Bryson grows up to be exactly like his daddy.

We went to Michael's parent's for a Father's Day dinner.
How many Fants does it take to grill burgers? :)


We also had homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream. YUM!!


Happy Father's Day to my dad, too! It was strange not being able to celebrate Father's Day with him this year, but they were in Alaska. :)

Happy Father's Day to three amazing loving fathers who love the Lord, love their wives, love their kids and love their families!!

No comments:

Post a Comment