Monday, June 13, 2011

Cozumel

Michael and I just got back from Cozumel with our best friends. It was amazing! We had more than our fair share of fun, sun, swimming, food and tropical drinks.

 

The weather was forcasted to be dark and stormy every single day we were there. Thankfully, it only rained for a few hours total the whole trip!


Michael and I went scuba diving the first full day we were there. It never disappoints. I love diving, and now he is addicted, too. Pretty sure all future vacations will involve diving :) Our resort was actually a really well known dive resort, so most of visitors were divers. It was fun to talk and compare dives
We did 2 dives and went down 95 feet and saw some beautiful coral, turtles, fish and a sting ray.
 
We had SO much fun with Ray and Alicia just laying around and being silly and enjoying sweet friendships.
Get ready for picture overload:




















We had such a great week in Cozumel!!

Michael and I called and talked to Bryson several times while we were gone and it was SO good to hear his little voice. I ton a ton of videos of Bryson on my phone so I could watch them while we were gone. I also made Bryson a book called "Mommy and Daddy love Bryson" so he could still see us while we were in Mexico. :) Bryson had a BLAST with both sets of his grandparents. He was great the whole week and probably didn't even bat an eye that we were gone. Pictures of his week with grandparents to come... :)