Sunday, February 21, 2010

Name That Tune

Our ABF had our 3rd annual Name That Tune event on Sunday. It is always so much fun getting together with everyone. It gets bigger and better every year. It started out as a small event in the living room of the Cozad's home and this year they wen't all out and had all of their sound equipment set up at the church.

Our ABF is booming with babies and about half of us new little babies, and half are kid-less for now. So, it only seemed logical to split into teams as such. We were on the "Mommas and Poppas" team :)

We were winning by over 20,000 points until the final round! We still came out on top by a couple thousand at the end. Ha! The win, I might add, had nothing to do with Michael and I being on the team! I am absolutely terrible with songs. I knew several of the songs, but I could only "name the tune" of 2 or 3 and they were pretty much all Christian songs, since that's all I know! Sorry team!

The "Mommas and Poppas"


The gear that the "Mommas and Poppas" lug around

The kid-less folks

The whole gang

2 comments: