Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What A Wonderful Day!

I can't stop smiling!

1. Michael and I got to hear our baby's heart beat tonight!! It was the most wonderful sound my ears have ever heard. One of my friends is also pregnant and rented a fetal doppler monitor from a hostpital for a couple months and she has let me borrow it for a little while. We haven't heard the heart beat at the Dr's office yet since our appointmnt isn't until next Tuesday, so this was a huge treat!!! I really wanted to duck tape the wand to my belly so I could listen to it all night!

2. I also bought my diaper bag tonight! Yes, yes, I know I don't need it for like 6 more months, but I really wanted it! And I LOVE it! I've always wanted a really cute bag, not a gross Winnie The Pooh Bag or anything. So since a ton of girls at my school are pregnant, I've been looking at them all year and have absolutely fallen in love with the Fleurville Diaper Bags. They are waaay more than I wanted to pay for a diaper bag. BUT! I found it online for much cheaper and bought it! YAY!! Now I just need little Fantlet to come so I can use it! What do you think!?

AND!!! The icing on the cake....only a day and a half left of school!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment