Tuesday, June 16, 2009

13 Weeks!

I am only 6 days away from being out of my first Trimester!! Hooray!

Right now, at 13 weeks, my baby has it's own set of fingerprints, all of the organs and veins have been formed and are continuing to grow, and he is about 3 inches long!! If it's a girl, then right now she has about 2 million eggs in her ovaries....WOW! It is very humbling growing a life inside of you. Michael and I get weekly updates about the growth and development of our baby and every day I am more and more in awe of the miracle God is forming inside me. Everything about pregnancy is a complete miracle. Thank you God for your awesome power!

I have been so blessed during my pregnancy so far with no morning sickness or any major problems. We're continuing to pray that it stays worry free! I've been talking to several friends that are pregnant and they all said that they started showing around week 13-15 so I'm patiently waiting for my little bump:) My tummy is pretty uneventful right now, but I'm posting a few pictures anyway...just for fun!

AT 10 Weeks


At 13 Weeks


The next picture is at 5 weeks.

It is for in 3ish years after the baby is born and I still haven't lost any of the baby weight, I can say that once upon a time I was actually in-shape! :)

I'll definitely be posting more pictures once something starts growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment