Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wedded Bliss



Today is our 2 year Anniversay! Wow, how time flies. We celebrated last night and went to Kobe Steak and Sushi. It was our first time to go to Kobe, but we love Hibatchi Restaurants! The food was pretty delicious and was just an all around wonderful anniversary! I have decided that I will be having sushi almost immediately after the baby is born. I wanted it so badly last night!


Our Anniversary present to each other is a trip to Boston next month. It is also our "Baby Moon" before the baby cames and our family is no longer just the 2 of us. I can't wait to go to Boston with you!!

I have absolutely loved every second of being married to this man! He is such a strong, and loving husband. I can't wait to see him hold our precious little baby for the first time. I know he will be a wonderful Daddy. I am so blessed that God put him in my life and I can't wait to see what else he has in store for our future.
Happy Anniversary Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment