Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Whoa BABY!

Monday was the first day of my 2nd Trimester! HOORAY! My sweet husband took me to eat at Buca De Bepo (YUM!) and then over to Stonebriar to go shopping. We went into A Pea In The Pod and Michael found an adorable dress for me, and I decided to go try it on. I went into the dressing room a bump-less 3 month along pregnant girl and came out like this....


Michael's face was priceless when he saw me! They had a fake belly in the dressing room and I just couldn't resist! The lady that worked there swore to us that it is only supposed to add 3 months to where ever you are in your prengancy. I am hoping she is terribly wrong. I still have 6 months to go, which means I would be double that size! Uh Oh!!

It was fun to feel super pregnant at least for a little bit :)

*I also know now that make up is always a good idea, no matter how much you don't want to put it on.*

2 comments:

  1. You are going to be super cute when that real bump pops out!!

    But just think.....the longer it takes to pop out, that just means less weight to lose in the end.

    Also, there is a really cute maternity shop at the Firewheel Mall over here. I can't remember what it is called, but.....

    Maybe we could do a lunch date when we are done with Summer School and you could check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to do lunch one day! Yay for only 2 more days of Summer School :) Someone was actually telling me about that store the other day, I think it's caled Trimesters. It sounds really cute! But yes, we should definitely do lunch!

    ReplyDelete