Saturday, October 17, 2009

OOPS!

Michael went to College Station last weekend and came back with the Swine Flu :(  Since I'm alergic to the flu shot, and can't take a chance of getting sick while being pregnant, Orion and I got to go stay with my parents for a few days. Once he stopped running a temperature and wasn't contagious anymore, I finally got to come home. I went crazy trying to sanitize and wash everything he possibly could have touched--the bed, toilet, sink, fridge, oven, door handles, etc. I threw his clothes and the sheets into the washer really quickly.

When I went to put them in the dryer, I realized I should have been more careful about what I threw in there!



OOPS!
Don't worry, we changed the batteries and it still works :) 
Plus it's very clean now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment