Tuesday, October 27, 2009

32 Weeks

I am 32 weeks along as of  yesterday, which also marks the beginning of my 8th month! Wow!
Bryson and I at 32 Weeks :)



I had my 32 week check up yesterday and everything still looks good! I scheduled an induction for the day after his due date (December 22) just in case he hasn't made his appearance yet. My stomach dropped when she asked me what day I wanted to be induced!!! I can't believe we have to make that decision already! Bryson is still in the correct position and the doctor said there isn't a huge chance that he'll flip around anymore because there is very little room in my belly for him. I'm measuring a little small again, but she said there's nothing to worry about, so that's good to hear.  He's about 3.75lbs and a little over 16 inches. He weighs about as much as a large jicama according to BabyCenter.com



I am pretty much a champion worrier. I worry about everything under the sun. Being pregnant has not helped the situation! I prayed constantly during my first trimester for the Lord to keep me from worrying about Bryson. He showed me daily that HE was in control and that He was perfectly creating Bryson inside me. He is so faithful and so amazing because I have worried about Bryson very little during this whole pregnancy. Instead, I have been able to focus on all of the wonderful things that are happening to me, Bryson, and our family. I have truly enjoyed and LOVED every second of this pregnancy. Now that his due date is quickly approaching, I am starting to get really anxious about when he will come. It's so funny, I haven't really thought about the actual process of giving birth at all, just when he is going to be born. I know those are usually visa versa, but I guess I'm weird :) The other thing that I constantly think about is how long I'll be able to nurse him. (Yeah, I know...another strange thing.) I want to be able to nurse as long as I possibly can, but I'm worried that I'll have to stop when I go back to work when he's about 3 months old. And again, I know the Lord will allow me to for as long as Bryson needs it. :)

We start our birthing classes next Thursday and I can't wait!!!

Oh my goodness, everything is going by so fast!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment