Thursday, October 15, 2009

Babies Babies Everywhere!!

This is certainly the week for babies!! (Not mine though!)

Dana, a friend from church had baby Charlie on Saturday



Melissa, another sweet friend from church had baby Andrew this morning (5 weeks early)



Cathlina, another friend from church had baby Samuel a few days ago.

Haley, a friend from work is being induced tomorow morning!!

I am so excited for all my sweet friends and their new families. I am, however, slightly jealous that they get to meet their babies right now and I have to wait 9 more weeks. But I know he'll be here before we know it.

With Melissa having her baby so early, I realized that there is possibility that same thing could happen to us and it honestly freaked me out just a tad. It's not that I don't want Bryson to be here, because I do--SO BADLY!! We just have a LOT to do before he makes his arrival. Looks like we will be sterilizing, washing and packing....just in case! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment