Monday, October 12, 2009

30 Weeks!!

What!? Already?? Oh, I forgot to post last week? Yeah, time is flying by so quickly, I completely missed last week. Oops!

I had my 30 week check up today and everything is still going wonderfully. I passed my glucose test "with flying colors" and am still measuring right on target. Bryson is actually in the right position as of now, but it's still pretty early, so we're hoping he decides not keep flipping around in my belly. I'm feeling awesome still! I have been beyond blessed with this pregnancy. In fact, my doctor even mentioned today that I have had such a "by the book" pregnancy that they should study it for research for future pregnant girls. HA! We realized that we probably jinxed the rest of my pregnancy by talking about it. Hopefully not though! :)

Me at 30 weeks!


My belly is getting so big that iits barely fitting inside my t-shirts, as you can tell from the picture. I've had to raid Michael's closet several times to get some of his Medium t-shirts! (Thanks baby!)  :)

This past weekend, Michael was in College Station for the A&M game. I pretty much had an "all baby" weekend. I went to a sweet friend's baby shower Saturday, another friend had her little baby boy Saturday morning, I had a lot of time to work on B's baby book, and I made a Blessing Ring for Bryson.



 I saw the Blessing Rings on another blog a while back and thought it was such a sweet idea. (But, of course, I had to make my own :) ) You punch a hole in the corner of the card, picture, paper, etc and then string it on the ribbons. That way you don't have to keep all the cards stuffed in a drawer and you can be reminded of all the wonderful people that are praying for and thinking about your new little miracle.

I'm so excited about this coming weekend!! I have my first shower this weekend! We also have some friends flying in and will be staying with us for the weekend and I am SO excited to see them!! It's just going to be a wonderful time of celebrating and I CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely in love with Bryson's Blessing Ring. I think it is such a great idea... and yours is soooo good. You are very crafty! I love it:)

    ReplyDelete