Tuesday, October 20, 2009

31 Weeks!!

As the weeks fly by, I'm getting more and more anxious to meet Bryson. I can't wait to see what he looks like. I can't wait to hold him and kiss his little face. I can't wait to see Michael hold him for the first time. I just can't wait for him to be here!!!

I can't believe I pretty much have 9 weeks left of pregnancy...or less! I feel like my belly can't possibly get any bigger, so it's going to be interesting to see how much more I grow.
31 weeks


Bryson is moving SO much. He's always been a wiggle worm, but now he's getting a lot stronger and his kicks are actually starting to hurt a little. At pretty much any time of the day you can see him flopping around inside my belly. It's so fun! Sunday, after my shower, Michael and I were carrying some gifts into the house and I had my first Braxton-Hicks contraction. It was crazy! I got a little tiny itty bitty taste of what labor contactions are going to be like. :)

Right now, Bryson is around 15 inches and about 3.3 lbs. I got back to the doctor next Monday and I really hope they'll be able to tell Bryson's position. I feel kicks and jabs pretty much all over, so maybe he hasn't picked a position to stick with yet. :) We also signed up for a birthing class this week. We don't start until November 5, but I'm excited!

So, last night, I had a crazy dream! I had a dream that my water broke and I went into labor. I didn't want to have him 9 weeks early, so I put on like 5 pairs of pants so he wouldn't come out. Michael figured out what I was doing and that I was in labor and freaked out. He packed our bags for us really quickly so we could get to the hospital. I was unpacking the bag and he had onlypacked us swim suits and running clothes! HAHA!
I love pregnancy dreams--very crazy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment