Wednesday, September 12, 2012

14 weeks

Hello 2nd Trimester!!

I am so ready for all the great and wonderful things that come with the 2nd trimester!! Relief from morning/all day sickness, energy, everything!

But until then... Zofran is my dear dear friend and goes with me everywhere :)

On the plus side, I have felt the twins move around several times this week :)

I aslo had a random craving for fried pickles this week. Thankfully, we have a Razzoos right next to our house, so B and I made a quick trip over there. YUM!!


I left school early for a spur of the moment doctor appointment on Mondy to check on something. Michael's mom randomly texted and asked if she could pick up B early from school and keep him for the night and then drop him back off late afternoon the next day. She took a few days off to spend time with him and it could not have come at a more perfect time. I needed to rest and sleep so badly, which is so hard to do with an overactive toddler :) It was so so nice to just to have the quiet house to myself all night. And They had a blast! She took him to Toys R Us on Monday and then to the Indoor Safari Park on Tuesday. He loved it!!

I've been really busy at school for the last month or so. We had to move into temporary rooms until our brand new amazing Kindergarten wing is finished at the end of September. I come home pretty much down right exhausted every single day. There have been several days where I just go lay down in bed and fall asleed before 8:00 at night and Bryson and Daddy get a little one on one time before his bed time.

Michael has seriously been amazing. I don't know what I would do without him. He has been so patient and understanding with all of the new pregnancy symptoms that I never had with Bryson. He pulls both of our weight around the house because doing the dishes or laundry or pretty much anything makes me nauseous. I truly appreciate everything he has done and is constantly doing for our family.

We also have our Perinatal Dr (High Risk) appointment next week. I'm excited but nervous at the same time....  :)

The belly is getting bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment