Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Jen!

We went to Top Golf for Jen's Birthday. I had never been before and the last time I had held a golf club was when I was a few weeks pregnant. Forever ago. 

I was truly terrible at hitting the ball, but it was so much fun!! Jen and Steph were rockstars! And of course Michael, my dad and Brandon were all great since they actually know what they're doing. 



We enjoyed our night out doing something fun as a whole family and celebrating Jen :)  I think we're all hooked and will be going back, soon! 

And thanks to Ray, he watched Bryson so we could go and not have to worry and a busy toddler running around. He was so amazing; Alicia had a prior commitment, so he watched him all by himself. Bryson LOVES Ray and loved hanging out with him all night :) After we got home, he didn't want to even talk to us, he just ran over to Ray and cuddled up to him on the couch. Precious!!


No comments:

Post a Comment