Monday, May 14, 2012

Adorableness of Bryson!!

Hi, strangers! I know I haven't posted in forever, and I will get around to posting everything we've been up to the last few months, in oh say, 12 days!! I am BEYOND ready for this awful year to be over with. I am also slowly catching up on reading all your wonderful blogs, too :)


Tonight, we were eating dinner and it started to rain a little so we went and played in the rain :)


Then, we were playing in his room an he was so adorable just making up all sorts of songs, I had to hide the camera to tape it :) its pretty long, but he's just so darn cute :)
(you can tell how ADD he is... He can't even get out a full sentence before he changes to something else ;))



Can not wait to be home with this little man all Summer long!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute video!! He is adorable.

    We definitely need to get the boys together again the next time I am in town!

    ReplyDelete