Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day 5.0

"It won't be long before we'll all be there with snow. Snow. I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow."

Name that movie. :)

And, just in case you forgot, I LOVE snow! I have all the blinds in my house open so I can see the white fluffy wonderful-ness outside on the ground! :)

Most North Texas school districts are on their 5th snow day in the last 8 days. Possibly another day of tomorrow as well. LOVE.

We haven't ventured out in the snow today yet, but I have pictures from last week to share.






 After playing outside we went inside for lunch and Snow Cream!! My mom made snow cream for us every year growing up. After a long day of skiing, we would go get a giant bowl of snow and sit by the fireplace and eat our snow cream!! Brings back so many fun memories in Breckenridge!

Snow Cream
4-5ish cups of snow
1 cup Milk
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla

Mix and enjoy!!




Went back outside for round 3, 4, and 5 later that day and Saturday! :) We're a snow-lovin' family!




Happy snow day!! Stay warm! :)

1 comment:

  1. White Christmas...Although guys could produce the sequel - White Valentine's Day. It could be a big hit.

    ReplyDelete