Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beau & Rebecca are Married!

Michael's sister, Rebecca, and Beau got married 2 Saturdays ago and she was absolutely stunning! I couldn't be more excited for them!

We had a fun wedding filled weekend that started with a Bridesmaid Brunch at the Fant's house. We had so much fun and the food was delicious! Bryson even got to join in on the fun :)




Piper, the flower girl, decided that she was a princess at one point while we were eating and I told her that Uncle John loves to dance with princesses, so that danced a little Waltz in the kitchen. SOO precious!!!

Then, we went to the rehersal and rehersal dinner. It was at a cute little restaurant called The Garden Cafe. I should have gotten pictures at the rehersal, but it somehow slipped my mind. :)

Saturday was THE day!! Seriously, Rebecca was so beautiful!!

The bride and her sisters-in-law :)

Rebecca was putting make up on and Piper decided that she needed some too!

I love me some Piper!

Alicia and I at the reception

Bryson had a rough night. It was way past his bedtime and he just didn't want to go to sleep. My parents were so wonderful and took him back to the house so he could finally go to sleep :)

Everything about the whole weekend was just wonderful! I am so so excited for them to start their lives as a married couple. It's just more fun being married :) We love them so much!
Oh, and, Bryson finally has an official Uncle! Thanks Beau! He needed one of those :)

***I would have blogged about this earlier, but, well.... I sat down to download the pictures early last week and realized I couldn't find our camera anywhere. After much searching, I finally realized the last place I had seen it was Michael's tux pocket, where he kept it for me at the wedding. Well, he ended up returning his tux with the camera still in there! Fortunately, the guys at the store are really nice and honest and kept it for me until I could get up there to pick it up. Phew!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A whole post dedicated to me! You know I only read the blog because I hope I'll get occasionally mentioned. Just kidding, I love to spy on your life since I don't see you enough :(. Our house is getting so close btw, so maybe y'all can come over for dinner the weekend after this one or something?? Miss you guys! -reb

    ReplyDelete