Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

I am so so late on this post, but better late than never, right!?

My best friend, Alicia, got married 2 weeks ago! It was so beautiful and I was so blessed to be standing next to her on such a special day. They have been together for 7 1/2 years, and now they are finally MR. and MRS. ZELLNER!!!

The bride and groom cutting the cake


The stunning bride and I


Bryson was telling jokes to Alicia :)


The guys singing "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" to Alicia


Michael and I


Michael and I toasting the newlyweds


My sisters and I


My wonderful inlaws


Ray and Alicia leaving


Congratualtions Mr. and Mrs. Zellner!
We love y'all and pray that The Lord will bless your marriage beyond your wildest dreams!!

1 comment:

  1. We love you guys so much and are so thankful that we had you two beside us on our big day! I absolutely love these photos and they absolutely make me smile... Thank you guys for these past 6ish years! I can't wait for all that will come:)

    ReplyDelete