Saturday, November 7, 2009

33 Weeks!

I'm getting so anxious about meeting our sweet boy! I feel like I am getting a little taste of his personality from all his kicks and wiggles, but I can't wait to see it in real life.

My growing belly at 33 Weeks



Bryson is now a little over 4 lbs and a little over 17 inches long according to Babycenter. He moves and flips ALL day long! On Tuesday, a couple of my kids were reading at my teacher table and one girl looked up and saw Bryson wiggling around in my belly and jumped up and got so excited. The rest of the kids stared at my belly for at least 5 minutes! It was funny :)

So, I have a confession to make. I've been lying to you the whole pregnancy. All along I have said I haven't had any bad symptoms of pregnancy...but I have. I have had a TERRIBLE case of pregnancy brain!!! I feel like I am losing my mind half of the time! I forget everything unless it's written down somewhere, and even then, there's no guarantee that I'll remember where I wrote it! It's baaad! This gets better after the baby comes, right????
Other than that, I'm still feeling awesome! I have yet to have any heart burn (knock on wood) and even though I'm up on my feet teaching all day long, I haven't noticed any swelling at all. I am starting to get more uncomfortable though. I'm fine laying, standing or moving around, but I can't stay seated very long or it gets annoying. It's hard to watch a movie or sit in church, but I guess that comes with the territory.  

Michael and I went to our first childbirth class on Thursday. I can't believe we're already to this point. We learned a lot of really helpful information that is going to come in very handy in a few weeks. We have 2 more childbirth classes, a infant care class and I am going to a breastfeeding class next week. Hopefully we'll be a little more prepared with all these classes!
On the way home from class, Michael asked if he could put the car seat in the car. So he did!! I love how excited he is about his son. :) Our car is now ready for a baby passenger!!



 He also suggested that we go ahead and pack a bag, but we didn't quite finish that task. Bryson has a bag packed, but mommy and daddy don't have one yet. :) We still have time though :)

I start my WEEKLY appointments in 2 weeks!! WOW!

I am so ready to meet you, sweet boy!!
 
P.S. I put a new poll on the right side...you should vote on when you think B will come!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment