Monday, November 16, 2009

35 Weeks!!

5 Weeks left!? 35 days!!!??? Are you serious!?!? Whoa, Baby!!

I have gotten humongo!! We had school pictures last week and I realized I get to be big and puffy in my yearbook picture. hooray. Last weekend, I also went with Melony, my mother in law, and ordered my bridesmaid dress for Rebecca's wedding (hooray!!!) and I had to get a super large size because who know what size I'll be in April. AND I'm no longer able to wear all of my clothes that I have been able to wear throughout my pregnancy. There's no way around it. I'm just huuuge! I still love being pregnant, I'm just getting really ready to deflate back to a normal size again! :)

35 Weeks!



I started my weekly appointments today!! My 1st weekly appt also included having my first exam. Oh my goodness--not fun. BUT, she told me that I am 1cm dialated!! I freaked out a little. Then, she told me she could feel his head!! And I freaked out a lot. I sat straight up, my eyes bugged out, and asked what that meant. The nurse in the room died laughing and assured me that it was totally normal and it was a really good sign since that means Bryson is head down and ready to go :) I thought it meant Bryson was on his way, like, now! But no worries. My doctor said everything is exactly how it should be progressing and I'm no longer measuring small; I'm right on track with where I should be right now. :) YAY!

She also ordered another ultrasound just to make sure he is "locked" in place and doesn't have a chance of flipping around before the 21st. I didn't think I as going to have another one, so this is an AMAZING surprise! We get to see our baby boy again before his arrival! :)

I'm still feeling great and truly loving being pregnant.I know I still have the tail end of pregnancy to go, but so far so good! I think I'll actually miss it once I have Bryson. I love knowing that my sweet boy is growing inside me. I love feeling his love taps karate chops on the inside of my belly. I love that he gets the hiccups several times a day. I just love everything about it!! (well, except that I'm as big as a house, like I mentioned before) :)

Michael and I have our last childbirth class on Thursday and then we have a newborn care class in a few weeks. All of the classes have been really helpful and informative. I think they have made me even more anxious and ready to see our little boy though. :)

I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I am SO excited and SO ready to see my baby boy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment