Sunday, August 30, 2009

M.I.A.

I can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks since I've blooged. Oops. There is a perfectly good reason for it though...school has started. I'm at a brand new school that just finished construction 2 weeks before school started, so it was a madhouse trying to get everyone in their rooms and situated!!

I am so excited about the new school and the girls I work with; I think it will be an awesome year! My new room is huge compared to my room last year. I have so much storage space, I don't even know what I'm going to put in all the cabinets. It's such a wonderful problem to have :) I don't have an "after" picture yet, but I'll post it as soon as I take one. This is what my room looked like when I first walked into my new classroom. (It looks much different now!)





The first several weeks of school is always so exhausting, as every teacher knows. I've been trying to get up to the school around 6 so I can get some things done before the kiddos come in and then I don't leave until 5 or 6 that evening. 10-12 hour days make for an exhausting week! Plus, being pregnant on top of that makes it quite a bit more exhausting. I told Michael I feel like I'm in my 1st trimester all over again! I go to school, come home and take a nap, eat dinner and shortly after that go to bed for the night. It's pretty sad.
On top of that, Michael started school this week. He had class 2 nights this week and then had a seminar one night. He stays really busy with his classes as well.I can't wait until he graduates in December!

It has just been a crazy couple of weeks in the Fant House!! I'm really hoping it will calm down soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment