Tuesday, August 11, 2009

21 Weeks!!

I can't believe how quickly time is flying by! It seems like just a few short weeks ago that I woke Michael up at 6:00 AM on April 17 to show him the pregnancy test. Now I'm over half way through. WOW!




Bryson is almost One pound now! (Wait...if he's only ONE pound, then why have I gained so much more weight than a pound....?...hmmm) He also has eyebrows and distinct eye lids now. YAY! I can't wait to see his sweet face!!

In other news.... Michael got to feel Bryson move last night!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad he finally got to feel him!! I felt him for the first time 5 weeks ago and I'm just so happy that he gets to feel his kicks now too! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that Michael got to feel him move. I bet that really makes it feel real for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a cute preggo!!! :) so crazy how fast time goes!

    ReplyDelete