Friday, February 1, 2013

Phone Dump Friday

From last week:

Bryson went to a "Big Brother Class" at our hospital. He LOVED it! Michael and I had pretty much talked to him about everything the nurse went over in the class (babies cry a lot, Mommy is going to be busy, but still loves you, you always have to see their faces when you put on a blanket, etc) so he loved speaking out and answering all the questions. The kid doesn't have a shy bone in his body :)

Michael and my mom have been AMAZING!!! Since I can't do much at all, they have pretty much taken over and helped out more than I could ever put into words. They did a lot of little things in the nursery to help get it ready for the girls. (I'll post pictures soon of it all done!)

One of the ladies I work with dropped off all of these for the girls! I was in shock when I saw the huge stack outside our door. I was blown away with her kindness! SOOO amazing!!

We all love getting in our Ellie snuggles :)


This week:

We HAD to wash Bryson's jerseys one day and he had to keep a veeerry close eye on them. He stayed in there for over 10 minutes! The kid is absolutely obsessed with all things sports (most definitely his father's son!!) 

Momma's boy! I love him so much!

Bryson is so in love with Ellie. He talks about her as if she is his sister. He was reaching in and talking to her and put his finger delicately on her arm. She grabbed onto it and he looked up at me with the biggest grin and whispered, "oh she loves me!" Such a sweet boy :)

He also likes to sit next to me, pull up my shirt and feel the girls move. He spends so much time talking and singing to his sisters. It melts my heart!! I can not wait to see him with them :)

One of the perks of having a sister that is a fashion designer at Fossil is that you get a beautiful scarf named after you!! :)

Someone gave us this little kitchen play set for the girls and Bryson went to town playing with it. He played with it for an hour and a half one day. I even took a little nap while he was cooking up a storm :)

2 comments:

  1. So precious! I know I always say it, but I can't believe how fantastic you look! You're seriously all belly, mama!

    It is so sweet how excited he is! Ava has recently started asking when a baby is going to live at our house, and wants a boy and a girl baby! Um, what?! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are waaay too sweet!! I feel like a whale that swallowed a house!

      I think Ava's on to something. But, she's either going to have to pick one or you get to jump on the twin train!! ;)

      Delete