Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: {Picture Overload}

At this rate, I may only be doing these type of updates for the remainder of the school year. This year is soo much harder and time consiming than every other year. It's crazy! I'm bringing so much work home this year, so I have no time to be on here :( Pair that with Mr. B who has enough energy to power an entire city....there's no way anything gets done while he's awake!

So, {thanks to an email reminding me to update;)} here's Mr. Man and his charming self ;)

{oops...I used words....}

 





And, Happy Birthday to Michael- the best husband and daddy we could have ever asked for!
And happy 21 months to B- the sweetest, spunkiest, silliest little man in our lives! :)









1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture of B and his daddy. That's a framer! :)

    And I completely understand about not having enough time for blogging. I have so many things I want to write, but just haven't made the time for it. Life has gotten in the way! Besides it's much more fun to play with these boys than it is to write about them! :)

    ReplyDelete