Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!



I have been so blessed with 3 amazing Fathers in my life.



My dad is a wonderful man. I don't even know if I could find words to express how much he's loved me and done for me during my life. He is the Godly example I look to and measured every guy I dated against. He is the epitome of a hard worker and is a brilliant, yet humble man. I love him so much and so thankful he's my Daddy :)



I was amazingly blessed to marry into such a wonderful family. My Father-in-law is a very strong Christian example to look to. He is such a people-person and has a wonderful sense of humor. He was a wonderful father to Michael and I am so thankful for his guidance.



The other father in my life, my main squeeze, my hubby, is one amazing daddy! It has been so amazing to see him grow into the "daddy" role. He is more than I could have ever asked for Bryson loves him like crazy. I love how you love your family love spending time with us!

We spent Father's Day with both sides of our family and had loads of fun!


2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how cute Bryson is! He is such a doll. Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you guys looked like you had such an amazing Father's Day! Happy first father's day to your main squeeze;)

    ReplyDelete