Sunday, March 22, 2009

If you need a good laugh, watch these...

Well, I love to read blogs. My friend's blogs. My friend's friend's blogs. My friend's friend's friend's blogs. And so on. You get the picture. It's so fun to see what other people write about and post pictures of. I have found SO many precious new websites from complete stranger's blogs! Lately I've been all about the videos. This post is pretty much a compilation of *borrowed* videos that are just hilarious! Michael and I watched these over an over and they never got old.

Enjoy:)


Pretty much all of Tim Hawkins' videos are great!


I'm not a huge fan of Carrie Underwood or fishing, but I am a fan of this!




"Gurl, da back of yo head is redikolus."


Are there any other videos that I should watch?? I love finding new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment