Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our 8th Valentine's Day!

Well, I am obviously not very good updating our blog:( oops!
I actually think of things to write about every single day, I just never get around to it when I get home. :) Anyway...


OUR VALENTINE'S DAY <3


Michael and I woke up at 6:30 on Saturday and put on our running gear to run the Cupid's Couple's 5K Run at Stonebridge in McKinney. Sounds corny, I know, but we love doing things like that together! Ever since we signed up, I had been telling him that I was going to make really cheesy shirts for us to wear to run in, but then at the last minute I decided not to. Michael, being the sweet husband that he is, bought the most perfect shirts for us. You can't see them in the picture, but they say "i love my husband" and "i love my wife". LOVE it!! (I have actual pictures, but I don't have my camera at the moment, so they will be added later. Forgive this yucky picture :) )


Afterwards, we packed up the car, got Orion and were off to Austin for the rest of the weekend! We got to hang out with Rebecca and Beau, and O loved having another puppy to run around with! We had so much fun! (That would be where my camera is at the moment. Oops:) )

How blessed am I to have just spent my 8th Valentine's Day with my husband? I can't believe how time flies! I love him more and more every day and I am looking forward to all the Valentine's in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for starting the blog!!! I love it! I'm really excited that more Honeymooners are getting into this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirts!! Too cute!!

    8 Valentines days....WOW!

    This was only our 2nd!

    So who are we going to convince to get a blog now!!

    ReplyDelete