Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Look Who Has A Blog!


YAY! It seems like everyone I've ever known since high school has a blog. And now I do too! Katy and Tammy talked me into starting one at the Super Bowl Party at the beginning of February and I have been really excited about starting one. I actually went home and signed up the next day, but have yet to post anything until tonight. So we'll see how often I actually update it. :)


I do know a few things about my blog already...
* Most of my posts will be about my life loves:
my hubby
my puppy
my family
and my kiddos at school!
* I am going to try to put as many pictures in the posts as possible. It's so much more enjoyable to read things that have pictures:) *** Note: right after I wrote this, I tried to insert pictures and I realized I have no idea how to do it....so hmm. If you would like to help make my blog beautiful, leave a comment and let me know!***

* I am either going to going to become obsessed with this blog, or it will be a short phase that I go through.
Yay for Kristin having a blog :)

1 comment: