Monday, March 12, 2012

Jesus Loves Me

Bryson LOVES to sing now-a-days. He sings all the time, and I love love love it! He has the most adorable little singing voice :)

Yesterday, we were eating lunch with friends and he looked up at the chandelier and sang "Twinkle twinkle little star" over and over. Then he sang "The B-I-B-L-E" and in the car his favorites are "ABC's" and "This Little Light of Mine". 

I have a goofy tendency to make up silly songs to kind of narrate things that we do (yes, Michael makes fun of me like crazy! ;)) but Bryson has started joining in the songs with me. I love it! We sing a little didy when we go to the grocery store:
"Let's go, let's go, let's go to the grocery store.
Let's go, let's go, let's go to the grocery store.
We need to get a cart and then we'll buy some milk.
We'll buy some food to eat and then we go back home..."
yeah, you get the idea. (I'tll be picked up by te radio stations any day now, I'm certain. ;) HA!

But anway, the most precious song he sings is Jesus Loves Me. It melts my heart.
My mom captured him singing the other day :)

6 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one... I have a lovely little diddy entitles "Peas and carrots" - it even has a little dance too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - how precious is that? Doesn't it just make your heart so happy to know they're learning those things!

    We also do a lot of singing our actions. I don't know if you ever watch HIMYM, but there's an episode where they're making fun of a guy (Marshall) for singing everything he does, and David swears that's me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute it that. It's a dead give away that he is from Texas when he says BIble. TOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so cute!! I love it when they say cute stuff and sing in their little voices. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute boy and blog post! I love it and his love for JESUS:) That boy just keeps growing and changing! I love that you work so much with him and have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the making up song thing is innate in most teachers. I do it all the time too! Bryson andvPresley need to do a duet together. They would be great!!!

    ReplyDelete