Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let's Chat

Bryson has been talking SO much this Summer. I've been blown away with how many words he adds to his vocabulary on a daily basis. It's so fun!!

Almost every morning this Summer, we played with sidewalk chalk in the backyard. We drew all sorts of pictures, but his favorite thing was always for me to spell and write his name. He would "trace" over the letters and repeat the letters.

Now, he spells his name all the time. I'm not sure why he leaves out the "y" but he can't quite put that letter in there yet.  He even does it all on him own playing around the house or driving in the car ;-)

He also REALLY likes to count. Most of the time he'll count along with us and say. "(no one yet) do, dee, (no four), eye, dik, eyeye, eigh, nine, teh!" He didn't get all the numbers in the video, but still, it's precious!



I've taken a lot of videos of him recently. I go back to work tomorow and it's killing me to know that I'm not going to be home with him all day anymore. :(  At least I can watch him on my phone whenever I need a little pick-me-up.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you as you start back tomorrow. You are doing a wonderful job as a mommy. Bryson is a very blessed little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart little boy!! Kindergarten teachers sure do make good Mommies!! Hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of his sweet words! He is such a cute big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! Jack also loves to count and he's learning his ABC's too. I really need to get video of it, but when he sees my phone he just wants to play!

    I hope your transition back to work was a smooth one. I know it's really hard to be away from them, but you're really lucky you were able to be home with Bryson the whole summer!

    ReplyDelete