Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lunch Dates

Bryson and I met Mama Mel at work this afternoon for lunch.

It was so much fun getting to see her during the week! :)

We had a great lunch at the Crowne Plaza with a few of her co workers.
Bryson loved shoving her fingers in his mouth :)
Love you!

A couple weeks ago, Bryson and I met Alicia for lunch at On The Border. We had fun chatting and Bryson had fun playing with his kid's menu. Ok, maybe he didn't play with it at all, but I thought it was cute the waiter thought he needed a menu :)


(I swear that's not the only outfit he has. Apparently the days that he does wear it are high volume picture days! HAHA!)

2 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love the pics... and super cute shirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I can't believe he's already crawling. What a big boy. :)

    ReplyDelete