Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter



Easter is the single day that sets Christiany apart from every other religion. Jesus didn't only die a horrible and brutal death, He arose 3 days later! How can you even begin to tell Him how grateful you are? Sometimes I just feel completely undeserving of his Mercy.

If you haven't seen the Passion Of Christ, you must. I find myself crying uncontrolably and smiling from ear to ear all at the same time. It breaks my heart that He went though so much pain, horrible torture and brutal death. All because He loves us so much! At the same time, I am overjoyed because I know that I am going to spend millions of years with Him in Heaven!

"But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed."
Isaiah 53:5

Lord, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment