Friday, June 22, 2012

Phone Dump Friday

Bryson LOVED swim lessons and did awesome!


Stayed dry at church! He's doing great with poty training!! We're still having a few accidents here and there, but will stay dry for days at a time:)

We went to storytime and music class at the Library


 Lots of picnics outside (in the shade, of course!)

 We made some biscuit pizzas for one of our picnic! Yumm!! My mom used to make these for us when we were little and we loved them!!


I've been using nap time as my "tool time". I have a list of fun projects for the Summer. The first one was a Washer Board set :)


I took Bryson to his first movie at the theatre this week to see Rio. Our theatre is having a deal for kids this Summer and is shoing movies for a dollar, so I took a chance. He did great!! He got a little restless during some parts, but we made it through the movie! It also helped that we went some sweet friends from church who had little kids, too!

 We celebrated our 5 year Anniversary!! We stayed in Downtown Dallas at the Hyatt Regency and went to Wolfgang Puck's restaurant at the top of Reunion tower again. Amazing!!


Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy I could have ever dreamed of for our son!!

 I got locked out of the house (again) during one of Bryson's nap times this week. Bryson plays with the door handles all the time and happened to lock the handle from the inside. The second I realized I was locked out, I picked up my phone to call Michael and it went on "Emergency cool down" mode and shut down for 30 mins. Who the heck knew iPhones could get overheated by being outside on the table for 20 mins??? I finished carpeting the washer boards and then finally got to call Michael to come rescue me :)


B is Mr.Independent in EVERYTHING he does. So, in the mornings, I say, "hey bud, go take off your jammies and put on some clothes"...and this is what happens if he  picks to wear a polo! haha


 We went to the zoo with Aunt Steph today and had a blast! It was crazy crazy hot, though, so I think zoo trips might be on hold for a little bit :)


1 comment:

  1. Such a big boy! Yay for staying dry! And that's awesome that he can dress himself. Jack can be very opinionated about which shirt he wears, but I don't think he'd be able to get it on or off all by himself.

    Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete