Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5 Months!

Happy 5 Months Little Man!



This stage is so much fun!
He is so interactive with people and likes to play with his toys. He likes to move constantly, which is why the Jump-A-Roo is a life saver!



He moves and rolls around constanly when he's laying down. He'll roll over to get his toys or to to be closer to you. If he's this active now, I can only imagine what he's going to be like when he's crawling and walking. Oh man!



He's also sooooo close to sitting up by himself. He can stay up for 20-30 seconds at a time. He knows how to use his muscles to help correct his balance when he's about to fall over. It's so neat to watch him learn new things. Actually, it's quite amazing to watch him grow and develop into a little boy.

He's liking his carseat less and less. He gets fussy if he's in it for too long. We're pretty sure he's just getting bored and wants to be moving and rolling around. He's just like his daddy in so many ways. Michael was the same way when he a baby :) I try to keep a few toys in the back seat for him to play with, but when I forget to put them in the car, it's not very fun for Mommy :(



He's sleping much better at night now. Thank goodness! I changed my diet and also started giving Mylicon about an hour before bedtime and it's seemd to help a lot.

For some reason he has decided that he needs to wake up earlier in the mornings. He was getting up at 8 and now, he's wide eyed and bushy tailed at 6:30. (And I was looking forward to sleeping in during the Summer. So much for that!)

Only 6 1/2 days left 'til Summer. I can't wait to spend all day with my little man!

Happy 5 months!!
(That's spit, not teeth. Haha!)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's already 5 months old. He is SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete